Kodak has introduced the new i3300 Scanner, a new addition to the i3000 family from Kodak Alaris.
According to the company, the i3300 Scanner is ideal for general office settings in a wide range of industries and vertical markets, including government, banking, insurance, healthcare, and business process outsourcing (BPO). Scanning at 70 pages per minute, it fits between the i3200 Scanner (50ppm) and the i3400 Scanner (90ppm) in the Kodak Alaris portfolio and makes it possible to extract critical data from documents and seamlessly feed it into a business process or workflow.
“Every office setting is unique, and in speaking with mid-size and enterprise customers, we discovered a need for an additional scanning option in our popular i3000 Series family,” said Tony Barbeau, VP Products and Solutions, Information Management, Kodak Alaris. “Now customers have another option when looking for ways to empower employees to quickly and easily capture information and make it immediately available throughout their organisations.”
The i3300 Scanner includes a control panel designed to shorten the learning curve for new users. Additional features of the i3300 Scanner include
- The latest version of Perfect Page technology with built-in barcode reading
- Advanced imaging technology that requires no trade-offs in terms of productivity or scanning speed for color or high-resolution images
- Intelligent Document Protection (IDP) to defend against potentially damaged documents and lost data
- Documents that are stapled, folded or delicate are at risk of being damaged when moving through any auto feed paper transport
- With IDP, the paper transport automatically stops at the first indication of document damage, so users can preserve the document and the information it contains
- Integration with all TWAIN, ISIS, and LINUX-based scanning applications, and compatibility with WINDOWS, MAC, and LINUX environments.