SonicWALL has expanded its TZ Series product line with the launch of the TZ 200, TZ 200 Wireless-N, TZ 100, and TZ 100 Wireless-N. The updated TZ Series, which also includes the recently announced TZ 210, provides small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and distributed enterprises with innovations in enterprise-class anti-spam, 3G failover, SSL-VPN remote access, and a host of additional crucial features required to help companies control security threats and increase productivity.
The new SonicWALL TZ Series appliances set new standards of integration, far exceeding the current generation of Unified Threat Management Firewalls available in the market. Key innovations include the industry’s first Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service using SonicWALL’s enterprise-class anti-spam technology which incorporates Advanced Reputation Management on the firewall, Bayesian analysis in the cloud, and user level quarantining to provide a complete anti-spam solution. This valuable new service, combined with enterprise caliber productivity features such as automatic 3G and analog failover, application identification, bandwidth management, SSL VPN remote access, wireless switch controller, integrated 802.11n secure access point, gigabit interfaces, and other key features, set a new standard for security appliances in the SMB and distributed enterprise.
SonicWALL has also combined all of the these features with its Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Content Filtering capability, while increasing the UTM throughput speeds by 2.5 to 3.5 times over previous generation SonicWALL products. The new TZs are built on SonicWALL’s 5th generation hardware architecture and its proprietary re-assembly free deep packet inspection technology which yields unprecedented levels of performance at a lower cost.
TZ 100 Series/TZ 100 Wireless-N Series
- The new TZ 100 is the entry point of the TZ Series, making high performance UTM available at affordable prices for everyone
- Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service (CASS) complements the existing UTM protection lineup of Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, and advanced Content Filtering
- Powerful integrated SSL VPN remote access capabilities for secure and easy remote access
- Five configurable 10/100 interfaces
- Performs two-and-a-half times faster than the TZ 180
TZ 200/TZ 200 Wireless-N Series
- Delivers critical failover capabilities that can provide 24×7 access and keep an organization up and running, with support for USB-based 3G and analog modem failover, hardware failover and WAN connection failover
- Adds sophisticated per-user mailbox quarantine capabilities to CASS as a complement to UTM, adding customization at a lower cost
- Significantly boosts memory and processor power to support all these additional features while running 40% faster than the TZ 100
SonicWALL’s fifth generation series is now comprised of the TZ 100, TZ 200 and the TZ 210, all of which are available in wired and wireless configurations, the latter adding integrated 802.11 b/g/n wireless capabilities. The new TZ models build upon the capabilities of their TZ 150, TZ 180 and TZ 190 predecessors.
New product line adds vital new security, productivity, and redundancy features while tripling performance levels