What is Your Voice?
Your Voice is a new initiative hosted by CPI Media Group’s leading technology publishing arm Tahawul Tech and CNME. We understand that more than ever the pressure on business to transform within rapidly changing economies and industries is higher than ever.
CIO’s in the Middle East will be critical in leading this region-wide transition, and it is therefore vital that we provide a platform within which you can share ideas, discuss developments and learn of the challenges and opportunities faced by you and your peers.
We will tackle challenging subjects and invite only those CIO’s that are clear thought leaders who can demonstrate how they’ve overcome obstacles and reinvented their business.
If you want to demonstrate your business’s cutting-edge use of technology, bring to the fore industry-wide problems that require cooperation from all involved to resolve, discuss the potential evolution of industries and facilitate support from government leaders, CEO’s, shareholders, vendors and distributors to invest in technology to improve business then we need to hear Your Voice.
TOPIC: Expectations vs Investment
DATE: 20th April 2017
Your Voice – Expectations Vs Investment’s major talking points were:
- Do end user CEO’s and Board of Directors really understand and support investment in technology?
- Who needs to drive change within a business?
- What technologies will have the biggest impact on business in the future?
- Which industries are most susceptible to disruptive tech and need to change now?
- How has the role of CIO changed and what will be expected of them in the future?
- Can the Middle East business community ever be the first to adopt new technologies in the world?
- Can the region become a hub for research and development?
- How has the technology sector changed to service innovation in the region?