What is Your Voice?
Your Voice is a new initiative hosted by CPI Media Group’s leading technology publishing arm Tahawul Tech and CNME. We understand that more than ever the pressure on business to transform within rapidly changing economies and industries is higher than ever.
CIO’s in the Middle East will be critical in leading this region-wide transition, and it is therefore vital that we provide a platform within which you can share ideas, discuss developments and learn of the challenges and opportunities faced by you and your peers.
We will tackle challenging subjects and invite only those CIO’s that are clear thought leaders who can demonstrate how they’ve overcome obstacles and reinvented their business.
If you want to demonstrate your business’s cutting-edge use of technology, bring to the fore industry-wide problems that require cooperation from all involved to resolve, discuss the potential evolution of industries and facilitate support from government leaders, CEO’s, shareholders, vendors and distributors to invest in technology to improve business then we need to hear Your Voice.
TOPIC: The race to innovate
DATE: Thursday 16th March 2017
Your Voice – The Race to Innovate discussed the following:
- Are CEO’s in the region aware of investment in innovation?
- What drives change, regulation, management and consumers?
- How do you define IT innovation?
- Which industries will see the most rapid pace of change and what is driving this?
- What factors stifle business transformation and how do CIO’s overcome these?
- Can Middle East business ever be first to adopt new technologies in the world?
- Where is the human talent for IT departments coming from in the future?
- How will IT functions change as more millennials enter the work place?