Spokesperson: Mohamad Rizk, Regional Director, Middle East & CIS at Veeam Software
- What products and solutions will you be showcasing at Gitex Global 2022? – Veeam will use the event as a platform to share our company’s vision for the future of data protection and deliver live demonstrations of Veeam’s flagship single platform for Cloud, Virtual, Physical, SaaS and Kubernetes environments. We will also look to engage and enter into high level discussions with its ecosystem of channel partners. Over the past year, Veeam has unveiled more than 30 product updates. Trade attendees visiting the Veeam stand at GITEX can expect to learn more about the following innovations among others:
- Veeam Backup & Replication v12 – Released as the most advanced data protection solution for Cloud, Virtual, Physical, SaaS and Kubernetes workloads, Veeam Backup & Replication v11 has been downloaded by more than 850,000 users. The company has continued innovation and expansion of its expansive feature set with v12 by further hardening the capabilities customers need in today’s ever-changing IT ecosystem. The new version expands the ability to reduce business risk through improved data and systems security recoverability at scale.
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 v7 – As the Microsoft 365 backup market leader, with over 11M users under paid contract, the new version will include enterprise-grade monitoring and reporting capabilities as a result of integration with Veeam ONE, helping to keep systems and infrastructure running smoothly thanks to built-in intelligence.
- Veeam Backup for Salesforce – Following the success of its Microsoft 365 product, the company will provide a demo of Veeam Backup for Salesforce, a much sought-after addition to Veeam’s portfolio. With the ability to back up in the cloud and on-premises, the new offering eliminates the risk of losing Salesforce data and metadata.
- Kasten K10 v5.0 – the most complete enterprise data management solution to date purpose-built for Kubernetes. This latest release is focused on delivering a comprehensive risk management strategy, streamlined CI/CD pipelines and new ecosystem advancement details that optimize and de-risk Kubernetes investments. These advancements all aim to help the expanding Kubernetes community work more efficiently and securely in cloud native applications.
- What do you hope to achieve from your participation at the event this year? – Besides networking with customers, partners and industry peers, we will present our brand and position as a global leader in modern data protection. Veeam is the tied #1 provider worldwide during 2H’21 in IDC’s DR&P market. In the latest IDC Semi-annual Software Tracker, 2H’21, Veeam had the fastest revenue growth in the worldwide data replication and protection (DR&P) market among the top five vendors, all other vendors combined, and overall market average. In fact, Veeam’s YoY growth was more than double its nearest named top five competitors in the market. I can attribute much of our success to the relationships we have built and fostered at the event over the years and I expect GITEX 2022 to be no different. We expect to build a strong business pipeline by showcasing our innovations that will help customers drive business efficiency and agility, protect their data no matter where it resides, and ensure that they are well prepared for the next stage of digital transformation.
- What will be your theme of participation at GITEX? – The theme of our participation will be around ‘Helping Organisations tackle Ransomware, Cloud and Kubernetes Challenges with Modern Data Protection’
- Where can trade visitors find you at GITEX? – Veeam will be exhibiting from Hall 7, Booth D-20