14th September, 2021: Thanks to the pandemic, there’s a new look to the modern enterprise – one where employees need access to applications and data from wherever they are. Something Forcepoint calls – the anywhere worker.
Securing the anywhere worker means protecting access and data to an exaggerated number of locations worldwide. No small task, but one that calls for an approach based on a framework or architecture that can protect them in ways traditional security can’t.
At GITEX 2021, Forcepoint experts will be available to discuss:
- The industry’s only Data-first SASE offering that modernises the cybersecurity approach to secure today’s hyperextended workforce
- Helping customers adopt SASE architecture, in line with their cloud migration strategy
- Providing security for hybrid and rapidly evolving enterprises with converged security offerings delivering secure network access, protection of precious information assets, and delivery of unified secure access and data protection that spans on-premises, hybrid and cloud.
Forcepoint spokespeople at the show:
- Jawad Toukna, Director Regional, Forcepoint Sales MENA
- Mahmoud Samy, Vice President – EMEA Emerging Region & Central and Eastern Europe, Forcepoint
- Gihan Kovacs, Senior Country Sales Manager UAE and Pakistan, Forcepoint
- Ozgur Danisman, Vice-President, Sales Engineering EMEA Forcepoint
Forcepoint will be located at the StarLink stand, Hall 1, Booth C1 and the Mindware stand, Hall 3 Stand H3-E1.