Dubai, UAE, 21st September, 2021: In October this year, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, will return to GITEX Technology Week, exhibiting under the theme ‘Your Journey. Your Edge’. In its 12th appearance at the event, the company will demonstrate how organisations in the Middle East can leverage Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform) to prepare for a post-pandemic world of hybrid working, digital-first experiences, and hyper-aware facilities.
Commenting on the company’s participation at GITEX, Jacob Chacko, Regional Director – Middle East, Saudi & South Africa at Aruba says, “GITEX, with its position as the Middle East’s largest tech exhibition and networking platform, is the perfect venue for us to showcase our technology in simple, yet innovative ways. Our solutions address the specific needs and imperatives of different industries and create value through transformed customer experiences and accelerated financial outcomes. We constantly strive to build loyalty among our customers as well as channel partners, including distributors”.
“Today, more data than ever is generated at the Edge. Legacy networks are unable to cope with the massive amounts of data and decisions required in near real-time. Network architecture needs to utilise Artificial Intelligence in order to be predictive. That’s where Aruba ESP comes in. It is the industry’s first platform with an AI-powered ‘sixth sense’. The solution is designed to unify, automate, and secure the Intelligent Edge and help organisations harness its immense potential”.
At the event, Aruba will demonstrate its latest technologies addressing the digital transformation needs of regional enterprises including:
- Edge transformation in action: New Aruba ESP use cases will be demonstrated across healthcare, education, hospitality, finance, manufacturing and retail.
- Unified Infrastructure: The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital transformation but created operational complexity for businesses. The company will showcase how its unified network simplifies network operations and boosts IT agility.
- Edge-to-cloud security: More remote workers means more applications in the cloud. Aruba will discuss starting a SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) journey with WAN and security transformation.
- AIOps: Event attendees can discover Aruba network’s sixth sense – one that automatically monitors and fixes Wi-Fi, wired and SD-WAN environments.
- As-a-service: Aruba executives will explain the company’s flexible consumption and financing options, to easily deploy new networking technologies in times of change.
An area of focus for the company at GITEX will be on showcasing the company’s 630 Series Access Points (APs) – the industry’s first enterprise-grade Wi-Fi 6E solution. The benefits of Wi-Fi 6E are clear and, alongside other important networking advancements, it is set to enable businesses to become more connected than ever before. Aruba’s WiFi 6E technology will enable businesses to dispense with sluggish connections and poor user experiences, and replace them with powerful, high-speed networks.
With organisations looking to lower their risk during uncertain times, Aruba executives are keen to discuss Aruba as-a-service and Aruba network as a service (NaaS) options that offer business and IT leaders greater visibility, control, and flexibility across hardware, software, and management operations. The pay-as-you-go budgeting model respects today’s organisational imperative of guarding the bottom line.
“Aruba’s strength lies in our uniqueness, and this is the essence of our participation this year at GITEX. We hope to convey this experience to trade visitors engaging with us during the show”, concludes Jacob.
Aruba will be exhibiting from stand number H7-A1, at GITEX Technology Week, taking place between 17 – 21 October, 2021 at Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC).