CIOs from across the Middle East were celebrated last night at the CIO Leadership Awards 2023, which were hosted by CPI Media Group.
The CIO Leadership Awards 2023 celebrate the thought-leaders who are constantly striving for new innovative practices designed to champion and pioneer change.
The event was held at the stunning Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, The Palm Dubai and attracted participation from the region’s key thought leaders and decision makers.
CNME Editor Mark Forker moderated a panel discussion entitled ‘State of Play: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities in the IT ecosystem in the Middle East’ was joined by Kinda Baydoun, Manager, Field Channel Sales, Middle East, Veeam, Charbel Zreiby, Director, Channel Presales, Middle East, Turkey & Africa, DELL Technologies, Dr. Jassim Haji, President, International Group of Artificial Intelligence and Mario M. Veljovic General Manager, VAD Technologies.
The night saw great representation across key industry verticals with CIOs recognised for demonstrating excellence in their roles and helping their organisations fulfil key objectives .
The full list of CIO Leadership Award winners are:
- Alia AlKhindy from Electronic Government of Ras Al Khaimah.
- Abid Shah from Saudi German Hospital.
- Sanjay Sharma from Jumeirah Group.
- Nagarajan Mannivannan from Mashreq Bank.
- Aisha Obaid Almheiri from Sharjah Airport.
- Shiva Nair from Agthia Group PJSC.
- Aamir Khan from Al Tayer Group.
- Arul Jose Vigin from Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Courts.
- Nagesh Aswartha from RAK Public Service Department.
- Samit Jha from Petrochem Middle East.
- Manish Agarwal from MH Enterprises LLC.
- Ayman AlQudsi from United Arab Bank.
- Sebastian T. Samuel from AW Rostamani Group.
- Mubarik Hussain from Bloom Holding.
- Himanshu Puri from Kings College Hospital.
- Shujah Ahmed from Dubai Holding.
- Ali Rey from Emirates NBD.
- Sreedhar Suragouni from Sukoon Insurance.
- Dr Jassim Haji from HH Shaikh Nasser AI R&D Centre.
- Major Adil Saleh Mohamed Al Ali from Dubai Police.
- Jawad Abu Farha from Juma Al Majid Group.
- Shabeer Mohammed from GEMS Education.
- Samer Abu Hayah from Al Zahra Hospital Dubai.
- Nic Bilenkij from Kempinski Hotels.
- Marinda Sheahan from Al Ghurair Investments.
- Khaldun Al Khaldi from Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Padam Kafle from Aster Hospitals.
- Komal Shingari from Dalma Mall.
- Bilal Jebara from Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC.
- Shiju Shanmughan from Lulu Group International.
- Ahmed Shawky from Millennium Hotels and Resorts.
- Thomas Cherian from the Commercial Bank of Dubai.
- Lenish Kannan from Western International Group.
- Abdulla Bader Al Sayari from the Department of Health, Abu Dhabi.
- Ahmed Shabrawy from CEQUENS.
- Essam Abbas from Dubai Healthcare City.
- Lalit Aggarwal from ETG Group.
- Gigi Mathew Thomas from Ittihad International Investment LLC.
- Umesh Moolchandani from Bin Dasmal General Trading Co. LLC.
- Mathew Sheath from Majid Al Futtaim Global Solution.
- Pinto Fraidy from Radisson Hotels Group.
- Will Douglas from Premier Inn Middle East.
- Mohannad Hennawi from NAFFCO FZCO.
- Anindo Banerjee from Eltizam Asset Management Group.
- Manish Bindra from Galadari Group.
- Shijin Prasad from Cure Medical Centres and Pharmacy.
- Mario Foster from Al Ghurair Group.
- Abdalla Al Ali from DMCC Authority.
- Arun Kumar Mohta from FJ Group.
- Mustansir Aziz from Automech Group.