Dubai, UAE, October 11, 2021: Bayzat, the UAE’s leading employee benefits platform that helps companies automate their insurance, payroll, and HR administration, today announced significant upgrades to its flagship employee benefits platform aimed at empowering UAE organisations to achieve key business outcomes in the post-pandemic world.
With millennials now constituting more than half the UAE workforce and Covid-19 hyper-accelerating the need for companies to provide their employees with better work life experiences via technology offerings, Bayzat, in 2021, has experienced 20% MoM growth with over 60K employees logging into its cloud-based Software-as-a-service (SaaS) employee benefits platform 700K+ times a month.
“While the economic recovery is well underway in the UAE, organisations remain under pressure to drive operational efficiencies and contain costs, particularly in process heavy departments such as HR and payroll. At the same time, business leaders are having to adapt to a new breed of employees who are more tech-savvy and have higher expectations of the benefits they receive from their employers”, said Talal Bayaa — CEO and co-founder at Bayzat. “With our unparalleled understanding of local regulations and workforce dynamics, Bayzat is the partner of choice for UAE businesses as they aim to strike a balance between these fundamental objectives. Our innovative platform is tailored to the unique needs of the modern organisation, and our commitment to continuous enhancement ensures our customers always have the tools they need to expertly navigate evolving requirements”.
The wide range of new features on the Bayzat platform are centred around its core pillars of HR administration, payroll, insurance and employee benefits, and geared towards driving operational and cost efficiencies, elevating employee experiences, and improving the work lives of UAE employees.
Transformative health benefits:
To make world-class employee experiences accessible to every company, Bayzat has just rolled out the following health and wellness service offerings:
- Mental health support: Instant access to mental health care from world-class experts directly from the Bayzat mobile application.
- Motivational challenges: A variety of fitness challenges to help improve the physical wellbeing of company employees and bolster team building.
- Telehealth services and prescription delivery: Instant online access to primary care physicians and under 60-minute medicine delivery covered by insurance.
Improved efficiencies across HR, payroll, and insurance
With employees heading back to the office and companies starting to hire again, as the market continues to recover from the impact of Covid-19, Bayzat has just launched a range of high impact features that enable companies to save time & money:
- Automated mileage reimbursements: As a new addition to Bayzat’s widely used expense management feature, employees can now get automatically reimbursed for fuel costs based on mileage driven.
- Biometric integrations: Bayzat users are now able to integrate their biometric systems directly with the platform, allowing them to take full advantage of the connectivity between Bayzat’s attendance, time off and payroll offerings.
- Automated payroll functionality: Deep integrations across Bayzat’s attendance, shift scheduler and payroll features enable organisations to better track employee work hours and leave, no matter where they are based, with end of month deductions and compensations being automatically adjusted within a company’s payroll table.
- Click of a button payroll processing: To further reduce time taken to manage company payroll at months end, companies can now process payroll directly from the Bayzat platform, significantly reducing the time it takes to pay employees.
- Letter requests: This feature makes it seamless for HR departments to create customisable letter templates and track and manage requests such as no objection certificates (NOCs) and salary certificates.
- Enhanced insurance management: By revamping the group policy module, Bayzat has enabled its customers to access their active members list at all times, and easily track employee policies to help avoid regulatory fines.
Commenting on the value of Bayzat’s comprehensive employee benefits platform, Sabahatt Habib, People Director, EatApp said, “Having a unified HR and payroll system has unlocked an entirely new level of efficiency. We have saved countless hours thanks to the depth and interconnectivity of Bayzat’s insurance, payroll, and HR admin features”.