The Largest Regional Event for the Channel Industry
As the new decade kicks off, sustaining profitability has gradually become more difficult as competition gets steeper in the marketplace. Profitable partners are key to the success of a vendor’s success in the region. Reseller ME Forum 2020 – Insights from the channel aims to shed light on the measure’s partners can adopt to ensure profitability.
Over 200 – Industry Stalwarts, Professional Consultants, CEO’s, Channel and Partner Managers, Integrators and Service Providers, IT Resellers and Speakers all driving discussion on pertinent issues, sharing ideas, networking and discovering solutions!
Are you equipped to identify effective strategies to thrive in the evolving digital era?
- Hear from the big IT vendors on how the channel can effectively work with them across multiple industries.
- Experts will deliberate on how the channel can play its part in offering more secure and easier-to-deploy protection to organisations.
- Find out how to tap into unique market opportunities and grow your margins.
Who should attend?
- IT resellers, Systems Integrators and Solution Providers.
- Decision-Makers in IT Distribution Companies including CEOs, MDs, Business Unit Heads.
- Channel and Partner Managers from Technology Vendors.
Why you should attend?
- To gain insights into how to address the most pertaining challenges existing in the regional IT channel business such as declining margins and credit issues.
- To learn the biggest trends and technologies that will shape the future of the IT channel industry.
- To network with peers and industry stalwarts on a common platform.