The Reseller Forum and Reseller Excellence Awards 2020, the much-awaited event of the year, is almost here!
This virtual event is dedicated to the successes and triumphs of the regional channel industry, saluting the resilience and growth of businesses, particularly in the wake of the pandemic and its repercussions on the global economy. It recognizes the efforts of key players-vendors, distributors, system integrators and resellers-who drive the channel industry and who have sustained a value-driven approach with pioneering solutions and strategies, despite challenging circumstances. The awards are a tribute to excellence and innovation, and the forum brings together some of the best minds in the industry for inspirational debates on the way forward.
The awards process consists of a panel of esteemed judges who evaluate the entries carefully, deciding the merits and uniqueness of each of the entries. The bar has been raised considerably this year, and the winners are true heroes who have managed to forge a unique identity in a highly competitive market.
So, ladies and gentlemen, get ready for a power-packed day celebrating the best of the best, and honouring the most deserved.
Are you equipped to identify effective strategies to thrive in the evolving digital era?
- Hear from the big IT vendors on how the channel can effectively work with them across multiple industries.
- Experts will deliberate on how the channel can play its part in offering more secure and easier-to-deploy protection to organisations.
- Find out how to tap into unique market opportunities and grow your margins.
Who should attend?
- IT resellers, Systems Integrators and Solution Providers.
- Decision-Makers in IT Distribution Companies including CEOs, MDs, Business Unit Heads.
- Channel and Partner Managers from Technology Vendors.
Why you should attend?
- To gain insights into how to address the most pertaining challenges existing in the regional IT channel business such as declining margins and credit issues.
- To learn the biggest trends and technologies that will shape the future of the IT channel industry.
- To network with peers and industry stalwarts on a common platform.