NetApp has announced the expansion of its ‘Fueled by NetApp’ programme, designed to help drive growth for service providers who are helping their customers on the path to digital transformation. With this announcement, service providers gain access to new consulting and incubator programmes, as well as new efficiency guarantees and increased training, said the firm.
The ‘Fueled by NetApp’ global service provider programme will continue to deliver go-to-market solutions with scale-out, guaranteed performance, automated management, data assurance, and global efficiencies, according to the firm. In addition to this, the firm will now offer the following:
- Extended complementary product management consultancy services for the full NetApp product and solution portfolio with experienced service provider industry experts
- NetApp Cloud Incubator Programme, which provides easy access to storage resources for cloud and hosting startups, allowing a focus on solution engineering and delivery rather than the heavy costs associated with infrastructure build-outs
- Training partnerships with live, instructor-led technology guidance and industry-leading product marketing and management certification support specific to NetApp
- Increase in investment for co-marketing and solution development to drive more significant service provider go-to-market activities
- Efficiency guarantees on the SolidFire storage platform to offer a more predictable cost model
“Enterprise technology is rapidly shifting to consumption-based and hybrid cloud models, creating a unique growth opportunity for the service provider industry,” said Fadi Kanafani, regional director, Middle East and Africa, NetApp. “Our ‘Fueled by NetApp’ programme addresses this digital transformation with a tailored approach with a clear go-to-market consultancy for service providers designed to drive business growth while reducing risk.”