RSA Conference has announced that it will host a group of diverse cybersecurity experts and influential speakers in Abu Dhabi. This year’s keynote speakers will share crucial insights and in-depth knowledge on a variety of sector critical topics including enterprise malware, changing security perspectives, and the future of the threat landscape.
Abu Dhabi is set to take place from 15th to 16th November 2016 at Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
Exciting additions to the keynote speaker lineup for this year, include former two-time Formula One World Champion, Mika Hakkinen and motor racing corporate titan turned motivational speaker, Mark Gallagher. Both are set to close out the conference with ‘Risk Management in F1 – Team Work & Technology at 350kph,’ which takes a look at what is required in order to succeed in the high speed, technology driven sport.
Additional keynote presentations from industry leaders include:
- Amit Yoran, President, RSA, will talk about, ‘Changing Perspective’ that explores what organisations need to change in an evolving digital landscape.
- Matt Alderman, Vice President, Global Strategy, Tenable Network Security will present a session on ‘The Journey Ahead: Defining a new Security Roadmap’, which will cover the need for organisations to relook at IT security strategies to ensure maximum security.
- Jason Kent, Vice President, Web Application Security, Qualys, will speak on ‘Security in the App Era: Building Strength for an Interconnected World’ that aims to equip enterprise leaders to fly safely in today’s interconnected world.
- Sahir Hidayatullah, Chief Executive Officer, Smokescreen Technologies, will deliver a session titled ‘Wolves amongst Sheep–Defeating Targeted Attacks with Deception.’ This talk will deconstruct recent attacks from a hacker’s perspective and show how companies can use deception technology to detect stealthy attacks.
- Scott Manson, Cyber Security Leader for Middle East and Turkey, Cisco, will delve into ‘Cybersecurity in the Digital Economy’ detailing business benefits afforded by digitisation, a secure network infrastructure and a threat-centric security model
- Scott Rea, Senior Vice President – Public Key Infrastructure, DarkMatter will cover ‘Keys to the IoT Security Castle’ that explores the use of certificates for the implementation of security services for the Internet of Things.
“Given the rapid rise of threats, it’s imperative for organisations to stay ahead of cybercriminals and keep up to date with the latest trends. RSA Conference 2016 Abu Dhabi is the premier platform for attendees to learn from the most skilled individuals in cybersecurity, better enabling them to protect their valuable business assets,” said Linda Gray Martin, General Manager, RSA Conferences.
To register, please visit: https://www.rsaconference.com/events/ad16/register
To view the full speaker list, please visit: https://www.rsaconference.com/events/ad16/speakers