29/6/2021: CPI Media Group’s tahawultech.com hosted their first physical event since the COVID-19 pandemic at the Habtoor Grand Resort in JBR last night, and it was a phenomenal success with over 100 key figures from the IT industry in attendance at the glitzy event.
The awards were designed to celebrate the businesses and IT decision-makers that have helped enterprises to transform and adapt to the challenges of the digital economy by leveraging technology and next-gen solutions.
Over the last 18 months as we know, there has been seismic changes to the way we live, work and play – and that inevitably presented major challenges for all major industries globally.
However, the IT industry has played a critical role in utilising its technological nous by deploying its solutions to maintain business continuity and create an array of new innovations and opportunities, which has also cultivated an environment that has allowed businesses to flourish and enabled the economy to recover.
The awards featured a keynote presentation from Space Lee, Vice President, Huawei Middle East, and videos from Huawei, Rackspace, Virsec Systems and Jabra.
CNME Editor Mark Forker also moderated a star-studded line-up of IT leaders in a panel discussion entitled; ‘Reinventing, Reimagining and Revolutionising the IT ecosystem in the Digital Economy’.
He was joined on the panel by: Salim Omar, Regional Sales Director, Cloud & AI Business Group, Huawei ME, Savio Tovar Dias, Senior Director Sales Engineering, Avaya International, Rahil Ghaffar, Regional Director MEA, Virsec Systems and Asef Sleiman, Sales Director, CNS Middle East for what was a brilliant discussion that examined the key trends and challenges in the current IT ecosystem.
The full list of winners from the Transformational Leadership Awards 2021 are outlined below:
- Best Mobility Solutions Provider of the Year: Raqmiyat
- Best Cloud Wireless Solution of the Year: Nuclias by D-Link
- Cloud Solutions Provider of the Year: Huawei
- Best System Integrator of the Year: CNS Middle East
- Best Email Security Vendor of the Year: Seclore
- Best Evolved Cybersecurity Vendor of the Year: Forcepoint
- Industrial Digital Transformation Vendor of the Year: AVEVA
- Cloud Solution of the Year: Avaya for its Avaya OneCloud CCaaS solution.
- Multi-Cloud Solutions Provider of the Year: Rackspace Technology
- Best Technology Vendor of the Year for Hybrid Work: Jabra
- Digital Transformation Partner of the Year: Huawei
- Most Innovative Healthcare Initiative of the Year: Zulekha Hospital
- Best E-Learning Program in Higher Education: Emirates College of Technology
- Most Innovative Solution for Border Control and Public Safety: Monitoring and Control Centre
- Best Deployment of Machine Learning in Healthcare: Prognica Labs Tech
- Best Self-Service Initiative in Optimising End-to-End Solutions: Emirates Airline and Dubai Aviation Engineering Projects
- Best Customer-Centered Digital Portal: Mashreq Bank
- Best ERP Driven Strategy for FMCG Innovation: Basamh Trading Company
- Best ERP Migration Strategy: RAK Ceramics
- Best Blockchain Focused Document Authentication Initiative: DIFC Courts
- Leader in Transformative Decision-Making for BI Implementation: Adyard Abu Dhabi
- Best Facility Management Services Customer Value: Enova Facilities Management Services Middle East
- Best AI Transformation in Customer Experience: Etisalat
- Best Incorporation of Next-Gen Technologies for Exported Goods: Abu Dhabi Customs
- Best Online E-Trading Platform of the Year: International Securities
- Most Innovative Health Management Program of the Year: Emirates Health Services Establishment
- Best Customer Service in Investment Banking: Al Masraf Bank
- Best Smart Mobile Application in Banking: Kuwait International Bank
- IT and Compliance Manager of the Year: Jayesh Nandanan, Mediclinc Middle East
- IT Leader of the Year: Ebrahim Kamalzadeh, Al Nabooda Automobiles
- Technology Visionary of the Year: Hatem Hariri, CNS Middle East
- Government IT Leader of the Year: Shakeeb Fellan, Fujairah E-Government
- Best Mission Marketing Team of the Year: Avaya Marketing